Ant Species:Camponotus sp
Ants Queen: 12-14mm
Ants Workers: 6-11mm
Food: Insects and honey water
Air moisture: 50-70%
Nest-building: Soil nests, acrylic, often under stones and in wood
Particularities: Very beautifully coloured Camponotus species. The queen looks small and stout, but appearance is deceptive; large major workers are much bigger. This species’ worker ants are quite swift, with long legs. These colonies are easy to keep, although the queens’ foundation stage is a difficult one.
• Provides 100 square CM of living area for ant colony which is recommended for beginner.
• Assembled product dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 10 x 10 CM
• Able to fully disassemble for cleaning and reuse. The multi-layer tunnel makes your colony feel safe.
• Durable, washable and easily disassemble by bare hand.
• Crystal clear view for you to observe your colony.
• Insurance Included.